Qualified Electrician & Electrician’s Mate – Commercial Refurbishment – North London
A vacancy has arisen in North London for a qualified electrician & part qualified mate for a 4 month period, commencing at the beginning of December, for supervised work on our North London site. Ideally, the electrician and mate will be an established partnership but applications from those working as individuals will still be considered. Pay rates are dependent on experience, so please advise your current rates on application.
Working day – 8 hours per day, with opportunities for overtime
- Qualified Electrician holding relevant electro technical qualifications in electrical installation work 17th Edition, NVQ LEVEL 3 Diploma, City & Guilds 2330 Level 3 or JIB approved equivalent.
- Ideally 5 year’s relevant experience post apprenticeship
- Previous experience within a commercial environment
- ECS gold card holder
- Be competent in testing and inspecting have City & Guilds 2391 or 2394 initial verification & certification & 2395 Inspection & Testing, or JIB approved equivalent.
- IPAF, PASMA, Asbestos Awareness and/or working at Heights would be advantageous but not essential
- Full UK driving licence
- Must have own van and tools
- Flexible to work variable hours (basic hours of work 7:30 – 4:30 but this is subject to change and overtime when needed)
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV to Sarah Grainger at Sarah@premierelectrical.com. 0208 418 9789